Monday, November 23, 2009

Crashing a Slumber Party for Edward

Surely, millions of fans can't be wrong. If you haven't read the Twilight series, you are missing out. I read all four books in a matter of a few weeks this summer. I have been anxiously awaiting November 20, the day New Moon opened in theaters. As the day approached I decided that going on the first day may be a little crazy, but I wasn't too crazy to go see it on the second day. Keith and I bought our tickets in advance, arrived early to wait in line and managed to get great seats for the show.


Here I am, about 10th in line for the show. I was SO fired up!

Oliver was fired up when we left the house as he wasn't so thrilled with Mom and Dad leaving him behind. In a hurry to leave before he got too wound up, I rushed out of the house and forgot the camera so the photos are all from my phone.


Below, Keith pretending he really isn't in line for Twilight with a bunch of teenage girls.


The funniest part of the evening was when I returned from the restroom and walked into the theater, there was Keith with his head in a bucket of popcorn while he was surrounded by nothing but teenage girls with a few sparse adults. Something about the scene cracked me up.

It was quite interesting watching the show surrounded by teenage girls. They giggled during the romantic parts, let out a sigh of disappointment when Jacob came on screen with his long hair and let out a squeal when Jacob cut his hair and took off his shirt. It made us laugh and feel like we were crashing a slumber party.  They can have Jacob though, I'm all about Edward!

I couldn't resist a photo for the blog.
Now Showing... Finally!!!

I'm already looking forward to Eclipse in theaters. Today I saw a report online that it releases June 30, 2010. I hope so!

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

We saw it, too! Right smack in the middle of all the teenage girls, as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails