Wednesday, October 28, 2009

From Sunshine to Snow

We went from the sunny beaches in Mexico last week, to a winter snow storm at home this week. We are having our fist big snow storm of the season here in Denver. It has been snowing all day and is expected to continue through tomorrow. These pictures were taken at 4 PM this evening from our back deck.



It is now 9 PM and I thought I would push open the door from our master bedroom onto our top deck. Much to my suprise, the snow is light so the door pushed right open. Much to Madalyn's suprise, there was 20" of snow outside!!! I measured after I took the photos.

1 comment:

Anne McMillin said...

Nice pix! Poor Miss Mad...just looking for a romp outside but never got the chance! I'm sure this is the same storm that kept me up all night earlier this week...

Related Posts with Thumbnails