Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photos for Photo Sake

On Saturday, Keith had to work all day for a physical inventory. Oliver and I were hanging around the house and I thought it was a good time to capture some of the little every day moments. Here are a few of the photos that I took. Even though there are quite a few here, I really did only post a portion. Oliver is loving the camera more and more. To the point that he even singned and said "more" when I stopped taking photos. Funny Kid!

I just love this look. I can't decide if it is a "please", "I'm just too cute" or "I think I need a nap". I don't think it is nap time since he attacked me right after this shot.
AHHH.... Attack!!!!
Oliver has two toy corners in the living room that houses hours of entertainment. Sometimes he really gets into it and someday I almost expect to find him fully inside this canvas bag. I wonder what he was looking for that was all of the way at the bottom?
When the toy corner is old news, he tends to lean toward books or the Aqua Doodle.
Is he right handed?Is he left handed?
Or both?
Ahhh... to ponder a work of art or perhaps the formula to reverse the carbon footprint?
Sometimes this hard work is so mind numbing one has to lay down on the job.
Do you think Mom and Dad could pull this off at work tomorrow? Oliver with his new favorite book, "10 Little Ladybugs".

Once in a while, I even get a big 'ol smile!
We can't believe how big he is getting and that he's actually a toddler now.
Sometimes he is quite impressed with his books and lets out a big 'ol "WHOA!"
Now you see him... ...now you don't!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the everyday shots of Oliver in action. He is quite the little walker now!!! I can't wait to see him in action in April...nor can Hazel. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails