Friday, January 30, 2009

Tuesday



Just yesterday, I was introduced to a new blog that nearly broke my heart. After toady's post I felt inclined to share their story. I have no idea who these people are, but my heart goes out to them. Click on the image to see the blog and read about Tuesday.

Their story makes me appreciate the little things that mean more than anything else. Little things like the pure joy on Oliver's face tonight when he walked with the help of only one hand from the house, to the mailbox and back. All this, without hardly stopping or stumbling. The hill of the driveway stumped him at first, but he took it on with determination. Once he discovered the ice patch from the snow run off, he showed off his boy genes by slipping and sliding all over it instead of taking the dry and safe route. The best part was to listen to him giggle uncontrollably when I would stomp my noisy shoes on the sidewalk. All this time I couldn't help but think about Tuesday, whom I've never met.

Give your children an extra snuggle, for Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails