Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cutie Kellan

Kellan is such a flirtatious and animated cutie pie.  It's hard to capture all of his adorable moments but here is a peak into two minutes of one evening.
Kellan's coy ~from under the eye brow and over the shoulder~ look.  He may have learned this from Miss Jenn.

Throwing a hand back with a cheesy (literally.  Mac & Cheese night) grin.
Mommy's favorite face: KISSY LIPS!
When  you see these lips emerging, you had better be ready to receive a puckery smooch!
AHHHHHHHHHH Having Fun!
Such a Handsome Boy.
Ah Shucks.  Me? Cute?
"Mommy, don't you want to keep me forever?!"
Ahhhh Kellan!  Such a happy boy and YES, Mommy does want to keep you forever.

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

I want to keep him forever, too! That is almost too much cuteness for one blog post! I could come be your nanny, you know. I don't cook. At all. But I can scrub house like a mad woman and rock a baby even better! I'll send you my resume...

Related Posts with Thumbnails