Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thirty-Two Weeks and Growing

This past Sunday marked 32 weeks of pregnancy.  Only Eight to go.  WAHOO!!!  This pregnancy has flown by and has been fairly uneventful, which is always a good thing.  All tests have come back great and there doesn't seem to be any worry.  I had my 32 week check-up yesterday and everything is right on track.  Well, everything except the baby is taking his sweet time moving into position, head down.  The doctor teased that if he hasn't headed south by my next visit she was going to have to have a talk with him about doing his job in this process.  Oliver was turned by this point and I'm sure this one will follow suite soon enough.  If he's like his Dad he's thinking, "hey, I have 8 more weeks, what's the hurry".  As long as he's ready to do his job and move into position in plenty of time for the big day.  I've been feeling good and I think I may have more energy this time compared to my last pregnancy.  This could be because we have a two-year old who keeps us busy and doesn't seem to care if I'm tired or not.  He still has his routine to keep to and that includes support from his Mom and Dad.  Keith and I do think my belly is bigger this time.  This kid seems to have sprouted out of nowhere.  I'm measuring a tad big, but I did with Oliver too and it was a false alarm.  I guess we'll find out soon enough.  As of today, only seven weeks and two days, but who's counting?

Out of curiosity, I pulled up these photos from each pregnancy. 

2007 Pregnancy - 33 weeks
2010 Pregnancy - 32 weeks
What do you think?  Bigger belly or the same?

I can tell you this... below the belly is smaller this time around.  Most of my pants from the 2007 pregnancy are way too big.   Just what a woman wants.  YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you were bigger the first pregnancy or this one. I think you're carrying much differently...tough to tell. All I know is that you look great...this time and last time! Oh, and I didn't vote on the names. I like them all. :) Love, Aunt Lindsey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails