Sunday, June 6, 2010

Evening in the Office

While writing my last blog post, Oliver was sitting next to me in the office coloring. At the same time, Keith was in Milwaukee for work. The two of us had a nice evening in the office. Having my camera handy, I took a few snap shots of Oliver's super cuteness sitting next to me.




Oliver asked me where Daddy was and I told him Milwaukee. Like most times, he repeated me. I was so impressed with the clarity of how he said it I had to take a video. Little did I know, he was going to have a mid-performance snack. I about died laughing. Since this, we've been working on not having snacks of these sorts.

Here is Oliver demonstrating his "Milwaukee" speaking skills. I started running out of complicated words (or I wasn't feeling very creative) so we got a little silly.

1 comment:

rbgarner said...

eee-owwww - didn't see that one coming. Too funny. And what a fun laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails