Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoon Oliver had a much loved bath and some floor time. We also discovered that he likes a good back rub. Keith said that it was evidence that he was my kid because of how much he loved his back rubbed. I hope Oliver doesn't discover that there is nothing better than a spa day. If they had (or maybe they do) spa's for kids I would probably go broke with as much as he liked his massage. I think it is evidence that he is our kid just by how much he talks!

By the way, it was 65 here yesterday (as I said in my last posting) and it is now snowing. We LOVE Colorado!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Uh, oh! Looks like you're going to have a spa-crazy primadonna on your hands :) This blog is too cute, Carrie! You guys all look so happy and healthy. I am very happy for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails