Monday, February 25, 2008

Garden and Home Show

We all went to the Garden and Home show for the first time on Saturday. It was Oliver's first exposure to spring. He enjoyed looking around and checking things out. I think he's going to like spring time. He and I went to the mall on Sunday and when we left he was hit with blast of sunshine and a temperature of 65 degrees. I expected the bright light to bother him but he was smiling ear to ear. We are looking forward to taking him hiking in the mountains this summer.

Oliver in the garden displays

This got Keith and Oliver a lot of attention from the ladies at the show.

After a quick nap, Oliver was all smiles and ready for the next round of diplays


I call this shot "E.T., Phone Home" It makes me giggle :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails