Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Jumperoo

Thank to the great recommendation from his cousin Hazel in Oregon, Oliver has acquired a new Jumerpoo. (Thanks Hazel!) He tested it out for the first time this morning. He seemed to be curious about it and I think he liked it. He was very inquisitive about the new objects in front of him and I think he'll like bouncing around once he figures it out. He spent about 20 minutes in it and then decided to take a nap. After sleeping 12 hours last night, he has now been napping for two hours and counting. He must be a tired boy (Or is this a sign of what is to come in his teen years). I figure he's either growing some more or he is just tuckered out from a busy week at school. We are planning to give him his first rice cereal when he wakes up. That could be an adventure in itself.

I think he likes it!

Is he checking out the mold job like his Dad? Does Oliver have engineering brains? I think I see them working here.

3 comments:

rbgarner said...

Oliver is so cute. Sitting up and happy.

Lorelei said...

OH my Gosh! So handsome that boy! Jorge says he looks like Keith!

Becky said...

He will be jumping around like crazy soon enough! We just moved Hazel to level 2 as her little legs are getting longer. They sure look like cousins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails