Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kuhn Wedding Reception

This past December, my friend Melissa married her High School sweet heart in Fiji. Yes, they have been dating since High School! We had the pleasure of celebrating with them at their reception this past weekend. Congratulations Melissa and Evan!
Melissa is one of the first people that I met when I started working at Coors. It's crazy to think that it's been 9 years and how much has changed in both our personal and professional lives.
As always, Oliver loves a good party. Especially when there are cupcakes for dessert! YUM!
Oliver playing in the garden
I tried to take some photos of Oliver by all of the flowers but do you know how hard it is to get a little boy to sit still for a photo? I opted for these action shots instead.
Self portrait of Oliver and his Mommy.
Back inside, Oliver was charming the ladies with his moves.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails