Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oliver's Weekly Photos

It wouldn't be right to update the blog without new photos of Oliver. On Sunday afternoon we went to the park and watched people fly kites. Oliver had some super cute moments but I had forgotten the camera at home. Never fear, there are plenty of photo ops at home.
I hope Oliver never holds it against me that I take so many bath time photos. He's just so darned cute when he is happy in the tub.
He is SO happy here and I thought it was a good demonstration of all of his blond hair. It looks strawberry blond in photos, but it is really just blond.
Keith isn't nearly as much of a shutter bug as I am, but he picked up the camera the other day when Oliver and I were playing.
Here, Oliver is saying hello to Madalyn. He likes to reach for her and hold on to her tail. Surprisingly, she doesn't seem to mind. I think she actually likes the attention. We spend time letting him pet her every day so that she gets used to it.
Oliver loves forehead touches. Or... when he gets older, tougher and rougher he may think they are more like head butts. For now, they are nice and easy.




Rub-a-dub-dub, a big belly in the tub!Oliver chillin' in the tub.
Another demonstration of all of his hair. I couldn't get it to stay down tonight, so I let it fly free!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails